Ridgefield’s Free Concerts in the ParkReaching more people in one place at one time
Underwriter – $2800
1. Company banner, if you choose, will appear under CHIRP’s – evening of “your” concert.
2. At “your” event we will have a table where you may put out information about your business for distribution.
3. A full page ad (black & white) in our season program book.
4. Everything co-underwriter receives.
Co-underwriter – $1600
1. Your support for a concert will be announced from the stage the week of “your” event.
2. You will have your name listed, along with the other co-underwriters, in conjunction with “your” concert on all of this year’s series posters.
3. Co-underwriters will be listed with a specific concert on the 5,000 copies of the season program that are printed and distributed to area hotels, libraries, shops, restaurants, and to the audience each week.
4. Co-underwriters’ support will be mentioned in the press release about “their” upcoming concert the week before it occurs.
5. An ad for each concert appears in The Press accompanied by the identity of its Underwriters or Co-underwriters.
In the event of inclement weather, concerts take place indoors.
Program Book Advertisers – $275/$300 half page and $525/$550 full page
Ad specifications below.
To participate, please send your check with the enclosed reply card & envelope or call Barbara Manners at 203-431-6501 if you would like to discuss your contribution. For more information about CHIRP see http://www.chirpct.org. We look forward to having you join our proud list of supporters.
Advertising specs for program book
Half page ads are 4.875” wide x 3.875” tall • Full page ads are 4.875” wide x 7.75” tall
PAYMENT TERMS: Your ad must be paid in full prior to placement.
ART files DUE: April 15.
Acceptance of all advertising is subject to publisher’s approval. The advertiser agrees to insure and protect the publisher from loss or expense on claims or suits based upon contents of the subject matter of such advertisements. This includes suits for libel, plagiarism, copyright infringements and unauthorized use of a person’s name or photograph. All artwork, typography, photos, and logos are advertiser responsibility. Placement is done on a first come, first served basis unless otherwise specified.
GUIDELINES FOR SENDING DIGITAL FILES:
Files must be in PDF format. For Hi-Res / Press Quality PDF Files:
1. Create all art to actual size, as this will ensure proper sizing and no need for us to reduce or try to fit the wrong shaped ad onto a page. Images must be minimum 300dpi at 100% of size indicated.
2. Create your ad in the proper color format: black, white & grayscale for B&W ads; CMYK for color ads.
3. Export to PDF as Press Quality — keep resolution at 300 dpi (minimum).
4. Embed all fonts, subset below 100%.
** For ads created in any Microsoft program, all photos and logos should be provided separately in their native format (jpeg, tif, png, etc.). If you have questions about file types accepted, email Lori at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE : You will be charged for resizing or any modifications to your submitted artwork and will be billed separately at $25 per hour; $25 minimum charge. You will be notified if adjustments are needed and an estimated cost to do so.
NAME YOUR FILES: with your business name and include the file extension, ie. mybusinessname.pdf email ad directly to BOT H email@example.com Mannersb@aol.com. Please put “CHIRP CT AD” in subject line.
Cancellation: Paid contracts received cannot be cancelled. Publisher reserves the right to accept or reject all advertising